Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics!


I've always been a big fan of sports and the Olympics...Usually its Gymnastics that I love, but this year Swimming is my IT event! I feel as invested in the races as the swimmers!
Last night i was up later than my usual Sunday night just so I could watch the Men's 4x100m freestyle relay. I was not disappointed! While the French were talking trash and claiming the gold, Jason Lezak snuck right in and stole it out from under them and obliterating the world record at the same time!



I was jumping up and down on my bed...

Michael Phelps, who lets face it, is the face of the US Olympic team this year, is thismuch closer to his goal of 8 golds! I am rooting for him!

Oh and who can ignore the Redeemed Team, I love basketball!!!!

GO TEAM USA!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, had I known our swim team was sooooooooooo hot, I would have stayed up real late and jumped on my bed all night. Mr. Phelps is going to meet me at Score someday, I've already purchased the red candles.